Interested to start a career in the IT training industry?
We are on the constant lookout for talented and committed individuals for both permanent and temporary positions. Below are the currently available positions. Submit your resume and we would be contacting you when you are shortlisted.
Current Openings at RPS :
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Exp: 6 to 10 yrs
1. Job Description:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching our IT Training service offerings.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiative.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
2. Desired Candidate Profile
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- The candidate should have relevant experience in dealing with corporate clients and selling IT Training services, etc.
- Strictly should have good understanding on technologies.
- Strictly should be able to identify the new potential clients for our offerings
- Should get in touch with the concerned peoples and generate leads & Sales Total Account management for few companies.
Resource Executive / IT Recruiter
Exp: 3 to 5 yrs
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
- Sourcing and screening the profiles from internal database/ LinkedIn / Naukri / Head Hunting / Social Media approach.
- Arranging interviews for the shortlisted.
- Collating the feedback and communicating the same.
- Salary negotiation for selected candidates.
- Providing the data to the HR team for Offer Process.
- Hiring Coordination.
- Updating the knowledge about the latest technologies coming into the market.
- Sourcing Freelance IT Trainers.
- Coordinating with the Freelance IT Trainer for the programs.
- Coordinating with the internal team and closing internal positions.
IT Training Coordinator / Sales Support
Location: Richmond Road, Bangalore
Exp: 3 to 7 yrs
- Work closely with Sales Manager to cater the training needs of customer
- Analyze and understand the training needs and identify suitable trainer for the training, Sourcing trainer profiles if required.
- Coordinate between trainer and customer to set the expectations and schedule the training program
- Coordinate with internal IT team/customer to setup the lab for training program
- End to End Coordination and Delivery of Training including Pre and Post Training activities
- Coordinate with internal finance team to get trainer’s PO processed
- Measure the effectiveness of the training program and plan improvement methods if required